Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P4Vskin - remapping posette to take vicky skins

AprilYSH opened this issue on Oct 08, 2001 ยท 23 posts

AprilYSH posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 9:46 AM

hey, Diego looks like a great Australian Aborigine!! that's a cool addition, thank you! :)) and I've seen real Aborigines (of mixed heritage) with skin and eyes like that too! Amber eyes are more common among them and very striking as well. rockets, uvmapper is a great toy, check it out :) you'll be remapping everything in sight though! or trying to! that bug bit me hard. :P ok, now check out the heads above... the first one is where the texture artist has drawn the eyebrows straight onto the face area (that's Eowyn's Shari) and where I have left the eyebrow facets on the face section, as Chris suggested (unless I misunderstood him) the second one is the same model but the artist (Staale) did not draw brows onto the face area ... on this one you could possibly stick eyebrow props onto her after smoothing down those bulges. the third one i had removed the eyebrows in uvmapper and you get holes in the head! (i "removed" them by taking them out of the head group and also not assigning them to a material.) this is where morphing the edges of that hole to seal together could work... and those "lost" facets turned into a transmappable eyebrow instead. number 4 is where i moved the eyebrow facets onto the uppereyebrow section and there let the texture's colour take over... and as you see it's a solid colour which can't be trans'ed like Vicky's cos there's no layers. I'm currently in anim8or trying to seal the hole in head 3 and make the useless facets into a transmappable eyebrow layer... um... it's not looking good, i've used anim8or exactly... 1hr 20 mins, first time tonight. haha... oh well... it's the journey that counts! yes it is... :P

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part