Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I'm not enjoying shopping here as much as I used to

estherau opened this issue on Mar 04, 2016 ยท 29 posts

hornet3d posted Tue, 08 March 2016 at 5:09 AM Online Now!

Helos posted at 11:04AM Tue, 08 March 2016 - #4259836

Thanks estherau, but I don't must have Genesis with all that trial and errors at all costs. I'm so far satisfied with V4/M4 and the whole bunch of clothes I have.

... and I second the rest you've written: Hey Rendo, please read this writing on the wall by estherau!

(I wished we could use a flaming font in the forums - :))

Henning

I am another one who would agree with a Genesis 3 option, be it opt in or an opt out option. This is not like a supermarket where you arrange the store so that customers have to walk past the chocolate to get to the checkout in the hope that they will be tempted. If you don't use Genesis you are not going to be tempted and you are not going to wade through hundreds of products that you are not interested in with the forlorn hope that something non-genesis will pop up.

Having an option should help to keep both parties happy and more importantly, shopping.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.