Forum: Community Center

Subject: My opinion and thoughts.

Amethyst_Heart opened this issue on Mar 14, 2016 · 74 posts

Amethyst_Heart posted Tue, 15 March 2016 at 4:16 AM

Maybe before this becomes negative again, maybe you can all read this and realise what Renderosity really means to people like me

Just 5 Minutes

Just 5 minutes may be all it is to you, But those 5 minutes can see a person through, Just 5 minutes out of your way, Can lighten a person's dark day.

Those 5 minutes mean to world to many Who barely a person they see if any 5 minutes seem so little time to give To many it's a reason to live

5 seconds is all it takes to say a friendly hello Just on passing and before you really go A few more sends to ask 'how are you??' Can really make someone feel less blue !

A little time each day to just be polite Can fill a person's heart full of light Each passing second may mean much to you But for those 5 minutes many will say thank you

There's many out there who don't realise how much those few minutes or seconds can quell loneliness or pass the time for someone each day but maybe, just maybe, you do a good deed each day without realising it By ©ScotsLass

I am ScotsLass on my poetry site, will surprise many to know I'm actually a writer as well as an Add On Maker as I don't tend to advertise this kind of stuff. That 5 minutes with friends is now gone for me here. This is what i'm trying to say and why i'm basically done because I'm sick of the fighting and the if's and's but's that run here

Hugs

Piper