Forum: Community Center

Subject: My opinion and thoughts.

Amethyst_Heart opened this issue on Mar 14, 2016 ยท 74 posts

coldrake posted Sun, 20 March 2016 at 2:56 PM

hopeandlove posted at 12:32PM Sun, 20 March 2016 - #4261255

E-bots : Let me be honest with you on this one. This is what I've been told : We've been having SERIOUS issues with Microsoft, whether it's hotmail, live.com, MSN, outlook, and AOL. Since we're sending out so many notifications, it seems they get blocked by those outlets. Or, if people have us whitelisted, they won't come through. So, be sure not to whitelist Renderosity.com. For e-mail outlets like gmail, we have no issues. If so, please do let me know.

I am a member of about 20 forums, and not one of them has this problem with notifications. What makes Rendorosity different?

keppel posted at 12:30PM Sun, 20 March 2016 - #4261350

I wouldn't hold out for any real improvements to the way that this site works. Renderosity is a subsidiary of Bondware. That being the case you would think that Renderosity would be a shining example of what the Bondware company can produce rather than the sub standard mess that it is.

What I find hilarious is that when this site started, (back when it was Poser Forum Online,) it was to show off what great forum software it was. At this point, it is the worst forum software that I've seen in the 18 years I've been online. It's virtually unusable.

LaurieA posted at 12:29PM Sun, 20 March 2016 - #4261380

Wow, the lack of common sense here by some is just....amazing. Even when told what the problems are, this person just continues to argue the idiocy of the changes. Incredible. Just f-ing incredible. A tutorial? To use a website?? What? That's just the most insane, silly thing I've ever heard. And people wonder why a lot are leaving? Well, I guess if ya haven't gotten it by now, there's no point in continuing to try to spell it out for all of you.

Laurie

Exactly.