Forum: Fractals

Subject: **Create a Renderosity Magazine Ad** & **Win a copy of Reallusion iClone**

Lobo3433 opened this issue on Mar 22, 2016 ยท 9 posts

Sockratease posted Thu, 24 March 2016 at 3:58 PM

Lobo3433 posted at 3:45PM Thu, 24 March 2016 - #4262405

I do try to get all the members the best information possible and answer their concerns with in a timely matter. I know over the recent months there has been way to much negative being made about the staff here and in reality we all do our very best for the community at large

I know I have said some things myself, but have seen a lot worse from others. My only complaints have centered on the moderation techniques, not the moderators themselves. Questions have always been handled fine, but sometimes I do question other aspects of how the place is run - it got so bad I banned myself from the community whats-her-name section because whenever I tried to make a point a bunch of others jumped in and piled on their own complaints and it is just not fun.

And if a member feels that way, I can only imagine how it makes staff feel.

Would it be odd to point out that this contest is not listed in the Contests Section of the forum, nor is it listed in the General Contests Area of the site?

That doesn't bother me because it means fewer people will know about it and there will be less competition and I may have a chance at that Crazy Talk 8 prize! I doubt I'd be good enough for the top prize, but actually like Crazy Talk better, so I mentioned it instead.

Just one last question about the contest and I'll shut up:

Is it OK to steal, for use in this contest only, this image (maybe modifying it's color, but nothing else):

RenderoistyLogoWhite.png

And if so, that may be a good thing to add to the description! It's tough to advertise for a company if you can't use their logo.

Edit: Or maybe this image, which may be more appropriate?

logo.png

Look For Silly Art on Sockratease.com!

Free Fractal obj Files!