Forum: Community Center

Subject: Daz3D RuntimeDNA Merger, Ethics, and Fallout

KageRyu opened this issue on Mar 29, 2016 ยท 12 posts

Male_M3dia posted Tue, 29 March 2016 at 2:56 AM

Um, you know all those vendors you named are selling currently at DAZ and I showed them this post and their reactions are probably not what you intended. And the fact that you posted this publicly in light that it is in violation of the TOS here (and similar posts based on speculation and falsehoods), shows exactly why DAZ decided not to take you as a vendor. I wouldn't even waste my time talking to a lawyer as they are simply going to show you the door, as all anyone has to do is to pop up your old posts with the wild speculation and the judge will throw out your case. It looks like you simply didn't treat your business as a business and want to blame DAZ for your problems.

I think you should take a minute to learn how to accept responsibility for your own actions rather than violate TOS and blame others because it's simply not their fault. Besides, I see you have those products for sale here and at Hivewire, so it doesn't look like you are out of business by any stretch. It just seems you would be way too disruptive in the forum and to those vendors you named to sell at DAZ. I would concentrate on making your products instead of this.

Reported.