Forum: Community Center

Subject: Daz3D RuntimeDNA Merger, Ethics, and Fallout

KageRyu opened this issue on Mar 29, 2016 ยท 12 posts

Male_M3dia posted Tue, 29 March 2016 at 9:44 AM

theKageRyu posted at 10:41AM Tue, 29 March 2016 - #4263145

It is not about not taking me as a vendor. It is about locking out access to the marketplace, There are no speculations in this message at all. All of those vendors I would have continued to support had I not been locked out of the brokerage by the brokerage.

You clearly did not fully read the post or understand it.

I understood it well and you still need to take responsibility for your own actions because this is really what this about and why you are locked out. As DAZ rarely locks anyone out, including vendors that angrily close their stores and come back (which I've seen several times), it takes something really special for DAZ to say "Nah, we don't want you to sell at our store or buy any of our products." So it seems you've accomplished that.

But DAZ isn't the first to tell a customer we don't want your business and they won't be the last. For instance, if an airline doesn't want your business, you won't make it on any of their flights and if they find out, they'll quickly remove you. I've also seen business with pictures of customers not allowed in the store so employees know to remove them.