Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P4Vskin - remapping posette to take vicky skins

AprilYSH opened this issue on Oct 08, 2001 ยท 23 posts

AprilYSH posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 9:21 PM

Jaager:Move, resize, flip, layer,... certainly. But remap? Is there a collective word for "Move, resize, flip, mess around and botch up" ? :) What does "remap" mean then? What are Texture Weapons or Flesh! They sound cool... where can I check them out? checks credit card is safely hidden away? yes Trav, I feel ridiculously, grateful! :)) I've totally messed up the brow facets in the attempt to close up the holes in head 3 and didn't know how to get them to look like your props -- which I happen to have on every P4/Eve character in my library! (I only keep characters without them so I have a control group in test cases.) They're probably how the idea even occured to me. :) [I'll IM you when I'm up to that stage cos you prolly won't come back to this thread.] Btw, in my final attempts last night to close the holes in head 3, I was able to close them in the x and y axes (in anim8or) but there's still a gap in the z axis and I don't know how to get at them with the available view angles yet... was looking around for that rotation ball but couldn't find it! Anim8or is so much fun btw! I'm sure I found a morph that buried those brows and sealed up the holes already but I can't find them. I tried the 2 MorphWorld smoothbrow morphs I found already but they didn't quite do that sealing. Now where did I put that morph and wonder what the redistribution clause says!

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part