Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I'm not enjoying shopping here as much as I used to

estherau opened this issue on Mar 04, 2016 ยท 29 posts

hornet3d posted Thu, 07 April 2016 at 2:01 PM Online Now!

shante posted at 7:58PM Thu, 07 April 2016 - #4264439

WandW posted at 2:00PM Wed, 06 April 2016 - #4259668

I'm certainly not buying as much; The last time I spent anything here was early last July. There haven't been as many good deals as in the past...

I have found most of the sale announcements I get in my email box pertain almost always to membership product prices and not as much to regular consumer buy prices. It seems they really want everyone to join the club and offer those deals to do so. I get pissed off clicking on the links sometimes only to find I need to join the Renderosity Consumer Club (or whatever it is officially called) to get the promotional $3 price on it. Should include that detail in the promo letter they send out. Yeah more and more stuff in the freestuff section is getting to be for D/S. I am not a D/S user so ALL products not for Poser I ignore. It just frustrates me looking at them and not liking them not be able to use them.

I don't get the promotions anymore as I turned them all off. I never go in the market place and mostly stay in lurk mode in the forums. I still have Prime membership for a few months and I don't even bother the download the monthly paid for 'freebie'.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.