Forum: Community Center

Subject: Community -- Update 4/6!

hopeandlove opened this issue on Mar 21, 2016 ยท 56 posts

hopeandlove posted Fri, 15 April 2016 at 12:16 PM

IceEmpress posted at 12:15PM Fri, 15 April 2016 - #4265353

How about the ability to jump from ANY page right to "show all vendors" "figure essentials" and 3d models"? I'm sick of having to load through multiple pages just to get to them. I hate that you have to go to the MP homepage just to get the figure essentials or 3d models dropdowns.

Also, ability to check multiple boxes and then click a "see results" box, instead of having to check each box we want and wait for the page to reload one by one.

Also, the ability to check two or more categories under "software" and "compatible figures" And preferrably other things as well. For example, let's say I only want to see Poser AND Bryce renders in the gallery, but none from any other program.

Barring this, allow us to right click the check boxes and open a new tab/window of the results with that box checked. That way, I van click "3d figure essentials>>clothing" then right click on Gen2 male checkbox and open a new tab with Gen2 male checked, then right click on Gen2 female checkbox and open a new tab with Gen2 female checked.
As it is now, you have to enter "3d figure essentials>>clothing", then open a new tab and copy/paste the URL for each separate category that you want to look at, then check the boxes of one of the categories you want to look at in each tab.

Hi @IceEmpress -- thanks for your response. Is this all pertaining to the MP or is some of it gallery-related? Let me know.

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine