Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P4Vskin - remapping posette to take vicky skins

AprilYSH opened this issue on Oct 08, 2001 ยท 23 posts

Jaager posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 1:02 AM

If you play around in UVmapper enough, you will find the remap function. It will give several choices: box, planar, etc. None of them will allow you to unfold and spread out individual facets. Texture Weapons is an add on for Deep Paint 3D, the combo being ~$1.3K, if I remember correctly. Flesh may be a part of Maya? You probably have to have the Heroin concession for a major city to have enough money to buy it to play with it and not notice the expense. As for the brows, There are a lot of facial expressions that use them. I would suugest leaving them alone. Just texture them the same as the skin. If you are going to use Trav's props, you should probably duplicate each of the face brow morphs for them: arch, worry, etc. Then make each brow prop morph a 1:1 ERC morph tied to its face counter part. You can parent a prop to a group, but not to a part of a group, so unless you do the morphs on the prop, it will just sit where you put it and not move, unless the whole head moves. The brow prop? the upper brows are probably the most hated part of Vicki- I think they are wonderful, but I have downloaded a large number of head morphs that have the upper brows burried inside the head as an added bonus to whatever it is that the morph is really supposed to do. It was a major pain to undo that for those I wished to use.