Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Why is there so much support for Genesis and very little for Poser now?

Lyne opened this issue on May 07, 2016 Β· 27 posts

Tempesta3d posted Mon, 06 June 2016 at 5:21 PM

Thank you Mythocentric 😀 I believe that is not an issue with what Renderosity wants, but what the sellers are doing recentely. I am usually a black sheep and like to go swim against the current. This often leads me to reach the land all tired while others, who follow the current, are enjoying themselves probably with more results in economic terms LOL

But Poser is very alive to me.

Another thing: it is possible indeed to make things for both the programs, in fact my latest Dawn character was Poser only, but I got requests for a Daz version of it, which I take time to learn and do. It is about us, content creators, and only us, where we want to go with this, what we want do and how. This thread and many similar ones tell me that the Poser community is asking us to keep doing things and again, for how much I adore pizza I would love to don't have it on my dish over and over and over.

Especially if the pizza chain ends up monopolizing all my meals, deciding if I can put extra cheese in it or not, telling me that ham is not sexy anymore or maybe one day even blocking my access to the pizzeria even if I am starving, because the pizzaiolo will decide if I can eat or not.

Think about it... The Artists world (not the economic interests behind that) is good because is about freedom of expressions, this is my main motivation: to feel free to create, no matter if I use daz, poser, a crayon of my lil nephew or whatever. The more diversity the better, nobody controls nobody else an we are all happy and free to use whatever we like most.

πŸ±πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜»πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜½πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜ΏπŸ™€

This is 10% Luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and a 100% reason to remember the name!