Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Are people still using V4?

TrekkieGrrrl opened this issue on May 17, 2016 ยท 173 posts

wolf359 posted Thu, 07 July 2016 at 5:23 PM

LaurieA posted at 5:22PM Thu, 07 July 2016 - #4274963

I'm sorry I lost my temper. I'm just so sick of the "my D**K is bigger than yours" back and forth crap. The constant bickering is what's driving people away from this forum. Who cares who uses what? Really? What difference does it make to your life what someone else is using to render in. Sheesh... We really need to get over the software thing.

to MaleMedia: there's no need for you to keep coming in to threads in a forum for a software you hardly use anymore and keep pushing the DS thing. We know you love the software. That's totally cool. We ALL know. You've said enough. Nothing more needs to be said. Some people don't like DS. Also totally cool. I'm sure Daz won't care one way or the other that you constantly defend it. Please stop. Anything more now is just shit-stirring and trolling. You're a vendor. Do like most vendors do and stay out of things. It can only go better for you.

to vilters: we all know you love Poser and don't use DS. There again...totally cool. You don't need to snap at everyone that uses the evil "D" word. There's room for all in this world. What someone else likes and uses does not diminish your opinion of Poser. So don't snap. Please stop.

Enough said.

Laurie

+1 😉

My website

YouTube Channel