Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: Share your VWD Renders!

3DFineries opened this issue on Jun 05, 2016 ยท 150 posts

Writers_Block posted Mon, 11 July 2016 at 2:15 AM

Smaker1 posted at 8:13AM Mon, 11 July 2016 - #4275338

Hello,

thanks for your kind comments 😄

@Ashfire: you can buy VWD here at Renderosity. There are now two versions: a "light" one for static renders and a "complete" one for animations. As I have the "complete" I don't know all the differences. Read the informations on the two products to find what's the best for you If you have Poser you can already use VWD, I made standard obj export from DS4 to Poser and then go back to DS4 with simulated clothes imported (I don't do animation renders). As I'm testing the beta version of Philemot DS4 Plug in: it's far more efficient. It will be a must buy for DS4/VWD users !!

Don't say good buy to autofit it still has it's use!! With dynamic simulation the fun part is to find the best way to do it and it depends of the clothe, the pose, the character,..... But I agree with you that I don't use autofit anymore for long dress :-) I talk about dress (V4) not made for the character (Genesis3F)

VWD is not, like all clothe simulators, a one click solution but it's the best one and the more efficient to tests new scenarii. I thinks that I use only 10% of the tool.

I only use G3F, well rarely G2, and they are all much more natural.

With regards to which version of VWD to get, I don't do animations, but I am still glad I bought the animation version. I exported animations back and sometimes if I only want one image, chose the one that looks best.