Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: Obtaining a compatible version for Daz Studio

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Aug 18, 2016 ยท 28 posts

Mythico posted Fri, 19 August 2016 at 5:01 AM

I'm very happy to hear that Daz Bridge is ready!

I hope I heard you correctly. Correct me if I'm wrong, you're saying...

If your concern is whether potential buyers will find the shopping process tedious, or may have issue with entrusting some strangers with personal email address, no issue on my part. I think it's healthy that indie developers have a good direct relationship with its small audience.

Quite a few Carrara and Daz Studio developers even host their tools on their own website where they keep the latest update and patches. It makes sense, given how busy and overworked the marketplace store admins tend to be. As a paying customer I'd love to have the option of having the update fixes emailed to me directly when it's ready, and not wait 4 weeks to 12 weeks for a version update to be uploaded!

You mentioned Philemot and VWD Bridge for Daz, but didn't mention how and where to buy the VWD Bridge for Daz. Presumably the bridge will be sold together with VWD on Renderosity shop?

It would indeed be ideal for all involved, I think, if we get to buy VWD and the Daz Bridge together from the same shop front. Even then, I cherish (and I think others too) your works so much I'm willing to shop at 2 different shops, or even on a different marketplace if I had to.

Thank you both creators and fellow beta testers. I look forward to a new bout of creativity for Daz Studio users!