Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: Daz Studio bridge to VWD

philemot opened this issue on May 25, 2016 ยท 335 posts

kwan posted Mon, 29 August 2016 at 12:36 AM

Hi, Newbie here, I am having issues with the VWD Daz Studio Bridge. I just purchased it a few days ago and I'm not really sure what I need to do to get a functioning copy of the latest demo, which works with Daz Studio. I actually purchased the full version here at Renderosity a few months ago and was working with it in Poser with no issues. Once I saw the Daz Studio Bridge I jumped on it because I really love working in Daz. The version of the purchased version of VWD is 1.0.408.2976 and I cannot get this version to work with the Daz Studio Bridge. I am using Daz Studio Pro 64 bit version 4.9.2.70. I tried the Daz Studio bridge with the latest VWD demo and it seems to work for static simulations but just freezes up for dynamic simulations, and of course the demo version won't send the simulation to Daz studio. Where am I going wrong here? How can I get a full copy of the latest version since have already purchased a full copy of an earlier version. Any advice would greatly be appreciated

Kwan