Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: Errors And Potential Bugs: Please Post Errors In This Thread

DaremoK3 opened this issue on May 24, 2016 ยท 159 posts

DaremoK3 posted Wed, 07 September 2016 at 1:48 PM

keycode17:

Glad to see you are up and running with VWD, and that you are finding it intuitive to use. Have fun using it for your creations.

Mythico:

I just re-read your report that I was working from. For environment, it is your PC environment I am talking about (operating system, processors, RAM, video, etc.). As there is only a small team of testers, chances are that we might not have a variable in our PC environment that will duplicate the errors you are encountering. This is why I suggest to list your PC environment for the software authors, so if any of the beta testers can not duplicate the errors, that they might be better informed to try and track down the bugs (outside of information already on hand).

Regarding your report, I did note two things; One, I am using the shortcut "T" which opens up both Vertices Tools + Vertices Group Tabs simultaneously. Could you, please, try that work-flow, and see if the error still persists? And, two, I can confirm that if there is ever a need to force kill VWD (hung, not responding, etc.), DAZ Studio is unable to relaunch VWD through the bridge script without itself becoming hung-up, and needing to be force killed as well. Not sure if issue lies with DS, or the VWD Bridge, but I believe it does need to be investigated.