Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your favorite "anthro'" figures

Redfern opened this issue on Jul 21, 2015 ยท 45 posts

shante posted Wed, 23 November 2016 at 3:25 PM

Some of the new Furries characters are nice but I still stuck in the past as in Mythological anthro such as Centaur, Minotaur, Satyr, Wargs, Werewolf, Naga to name a few. I love all the morphs packs available at philosophers egg for the mil4 figures. He has done a real nice job creating these anthro options for these figures and i recommend them highly especially if you like pig, and goat and elephant and dog and dragon and well the lost goes on a bit and they are available for both V4M4 and K4 to keep the family playing together. I used to play with the lemurtek characters and still have a few in my runtime but the joints were real bad for the ones I have unless work was done to them to make them better not worth the effort in my opinion. If more care was used in making them with better joints I would have given them higher points. I would love to see all those sets available again but made to be used in newer versions of Poser and to be able to stand side by side with the sensibilities and character builds of today to look a bit more realisitic.