Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: beautiful faces with bland bodies

Richardphotos opened this issue on Jan 06, 2017 ยท 24 posts

shvrdavid posted Fri, 13 January 2017 at 2:35 PM

One of my Morph Brush tutorials has had Thousand upon Thousands of views. I have answered Thousands of questions about it as well, literally. I find it odd that people claim to know what the average Poser user uses in Poser, and have no way to base that past P6... Some people, ** claim to know everything about it....**

All you have to do is look at the galleries and you we see that the morph brush gets far more use than most will ever give it credit. Or one could look at the interest in tutorials I have done on custom body shapes, the morphs brush, etc...

Why don't people just come out and be a bit more direct??? Everyone can see right thru what some continue to try to do, in just about every thread they post in.

This thread was a vendor asking a question. Some see no reason to do so, using Genesis, it is your solution for everything............. I see a huge difference here, and it is nothing new,... The difference, is that Poser doesn't have to use the P6 tech anymore.

And at the same time, I see someone making it very apparent they don't know much about Poser at all. Why are they even here? Oh, wait, to promote Studio in every thread possible, How could I forget that... People spreading dis information about Poser tech, that they know very little about. Due to changes in the TOS, I cant really say for sure who that might be... It could be me !!!!

In the beginning of the thread it was stated that Poser users don't have that tool. Um, yes they do, Someone mentioned that complex morphs are too complex to set up, create, and get to work.... Since when?, Someone went as far as claiming users may not have the tool, and again, **it comes with Poser................... ** The 2 min I spent setting this up.... Wow, that was freaking hard.... But again, some don't know crap about the newer versions of Poser or they would not make these claims. You can make wild morphs for a figure in Poser and the cloths will follow., Kens Wolf Morph.jpg I am sure some will argue that to death, all while not having a clue what I mean, or how to even do it Poser to begin with. Some peoples lack of knowledge of the tools that come with Poser, from P9, is very apparent to anyone that has even used them once..

Face it, some are on a mission to destroy Poser...One thread at a time. Anything anyone asks or suggests, someone points to Studio as the answer. If someone asks a Poser question, I would think a Poser answer is what they are looking for. Wait, some don't see it that way, not in the least.... For the life of me, I cant think of a good Studio answer here. I thought about it for at least 2 seconds, and came up with a blank. Don't get me wrong. I have Studio, have helped develop base figures for it (not just morphs), content etc. But what do I know about it..... I even a member of the Nvidia Developer thing, you know, where we raised Cain about the Series 10 GPUs lack of driver support, Iray, and that other engine render engine they also make that had issues because of that... But what do I know about any of that... Geeesss what was I thinking.....

Next, someone is going to tell me that HD morphs are too hard to make for Poser, and that everyone should all jump on Studio and make them in that... Oh, wait a min.... Hmm, how to do that in Studio... I better ask someone that knows Studio really well how to do that... brb...

Oh, just get and learn Zbrush, problem solved... How convenient for Studio and Poser users, having to get yet another program just to do something....

Oh, look... HD morphs made entirely in Poser and the cloth even fits? Who would have thought that was even possible?????? I keep hearing that you cant do that, its too hard, the clothes wont fit, there are not tools to do so, I don't know how to use them.... stoolPA.jpg

Holy shit............ Who would have thought you could even do that in Poser with such an antiquated tool.... You can make and edit every LOD level you want to put in the morph, right in Poser..... You can even export it? Wow, that sucked. Took me almost a min to figure that out.... Some people would never tell anyone it is even possible, or how easy it is to do. Simply because it does not fit their agenda....

Wait, don't tell anyone you can do that in Poser, lets keep that a secret, K??

Now, people may go on about how I am an advanced user and know all of Poser very well.... Go ahead.... They would be right as well, I do know the Poser very well. I'm not to shabby in Studio either... And I can tell you that the average Poser user knows the tools included better than some might assume. If they had no interest in it, no one would look at my tutorials on it, or even bother to pm me questions about, now would they....,

Of course, in terms of the TOS, All of this is merely my opinion on the matter. You would be surprised what people can see in others, as soon as they open their mouth.... No one else is thou....

Now if you find this offense, against the TOS, etc. go cry to management about it.......... Mods and Admins, feel free to delete this post, delete my account, whatever you see fit. Me coming in here with facts based on years of experience with Poser should not be tolerated in a forum full of bias and deception..... It's ludicrous to think that would be put up with here, simply ludicrous....

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->