Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Snarlygrbbly's New EZDome in Public Beta!!

Boni opened this issue on Oct 20, 2016 ยท 67 posts

Snarlygribbly posted Thu, 19 January 2017 at 1:29 PM

I have been unable to replicate these errors in either Poser 10 or Poser 11, so I need some help :)

First of all, can you advise me of the specific Poser versions, including build numbers, in which these issues are manifesting?

Secondly, please detail a step by step procedure from the moment you launch Poser to the point the error occurs. You may be doing something in a different order to that which I have tried.

Thirdly, would any of you be willing to run a special debugging version of EZDome which will display diagnostic information that may help me to solve this? If so, please sitemail me here at Rendo with the subject line EZDOME DEBUGGING and provide me with an email address to which I can send a new version. I shall send a zip file with a replacement script file and ask that you copy any diagnostic output to me.

Thank you, and my apologies for the delay in responding. In my defence I shall point out that the readme file did say this script was unsupported :) Still, let's see what we can do ...

Free stuff @ https://poser.cobrablade.net/