Forum: Carrara

Subject: carrarActor - genesis 3

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Mar 21, 2017 ยท 166 posts

SileneUK posted Wed, 22 March 2017 at 4:30 PM

FBX doesn't work in Carrara for G3... or else doing it the Unity way does not work in Carrara..... sorry am not savvy enough to mess with that.

Will it spoil things for you if you post the screenshot steps for DS>Carrara? I know that must be where things are going wrong for me. You seem to be able to do the transfer utility and get into Carrara. I can do that part, too. But I only get morphs, no posing control sliders want to work. The ready-poses work OK, but that's too limiting. I saw you had that at first from the videos, how did you get around it? I tried to watch very very closely but admit to being really puzzled. Easily done! Also, I am not sure about the clothing. I didn't copy those steps before the thread went down... just the main part.

I just cannot see how you get those POSE sliders to work in CARRARA. So it must be something in the transfer utility action?

I made a cool atlatl (spear thrower). My first model from scratch-ish. Now just need a G3M version of my young lad to fire it off.

Having a sad day with all the pain in London.... 😢 Silene