Forum: Carrara

Subject: carrarActor - genesis 3

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Mar 21, 2017 · 166 posts

SileneUK posted Thu, 23 March 2017 at 5:23 AM

wendyvainity posted at 10:13AM Thu, 23 March 2017 - #4300097

Your Welcome Misty ?????❤️ FBX actually does work well for iClone so it is doable and from there go to Carrara but the Carrara FBX importer needs updating, to do it directly, not holding my breath on that! You have put a lot of effort into this and I hope it pays off. ????????

Wendy.....From the beginning when I joined the 'other' forums, I have leaned you are a true guru... a treasure-trove of experience and knowledge of all-things-3D. When I see how you come up with solutions, it means a lot because average users like myself would just throw up hands in despair. Then I see what you and others can do and that they share it. That is why I am so out-raged about how Misty was treated.

Have you done a tut/video on the FBX-iClone conversion I thought I remembered but the search utility in DAZ forums is useless.. Have tried to search for some beginner tuts in general for iClone that don't go over every single feature first.I have IClone but not used it yet. I am trying to work with Zbrush for making my palaeo tools and props, etc. I really like Zbrush as its so precise. But it has 1000+ tools I will never get round to working with, so am trying to concentrate on what I can do.

That is why I like Misty's idea. Yes, it's a workaround but it is a working workaround. And she has given a good deal of her time to make life better for Carrarians.

😍 Silene