Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Apparently you no longer accept visa or mastercard? Only the weird ones?

mamba-negra opened this issue on Mar 25, 2017 ยท 52 posts

hornet3d posted Thu, 06 April 2017 at 8:52 AM

Raindroptheelf posted at 2:50PM Thu, 06 April 2017 - #4301760

hornet3d posted at 2:37PM Thu, 06 April 2017 - #4301500

One other point that may or may not be related, my virus checker has a feature whereby it will only allow one connection to a bank site, So if I log into my bank site any other attempt to long into another bank site is blocked. The feature is automatic so that, as soon as it recognises a bank site I get the warning the block is in place. For the last week or so that feature has been triggered when I enter Renderosity, even the forums, This never used to be the case and it is the only non-bank site that does this.

May I ask what virus checker you are using? I would like to get it too. I am so paranoid now.

F-secure, I use Virgin for my broadband services and so it was free for the first year. It seemed to work well in that year and so I paid up for a second. Unfortunately it is no defense against Renderosity though.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.