Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Checkout Trojan?

Hoppitty opened this issue on Mar 13, 2017 ยท 39 posts

hornet3d posted Thu, 13 April 2017 at 9:37 AM

mazal50 posted at 3:28PM Thu, 13 April 2017 - #4302358

I must say i'm very confused that renderosity is not giving any feedback here, i think more people have the same problems. Not everybody reads the forum, so we don't no how many customers stop purchasing here. Renderosity is not beeing customerfriendly at all. To me it looks as if they don't care, sorry for the vendors who are missing money now.

You are right, there is a wider picture as only a small proportion of customers read the forums. We cannot quantify anything but we can surmise with some validity that more people were caught by this fraud than has been highlighted here. If they also use a particular card for 3D art purchases they may also question the security here and be reluctant to buy again.

The other unknown just how many people were not caught out this time around because they have already given up buying here. I know of some from other forums but, again, this does not include those that don't use forums. I don't know if the sales here are down but I do know that sales here are less than they could be so vendors, and Rendo, are missing out on potential income. Is this understood by those here, I really don't know, but they ignore this trend at their cost, that is not a threat just my personal view in the possible impact of inaction or indifference.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.