Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Low security at Renderosity?

l.croft opened this issue on Apr 11, 2017 ยท 83 posts

nujazz posted Wed, 26 April 2017 at 5:24 PM

mazal50 posted at 4:36PM Wed, 26 April 2017 - #4302965

This is exacly the reason why my trust is gone , email from rendo was an answer to my email, now your telling customers to check if there emailadresses are right, raindropthreef has already checked and wrote it was oke . Hornet3d has told you he didn't get an email. These are childisch excuses, take your customers serious.

Mazal,

I promise you we didn't notify everyone because of your email. We had been working on the situation long before we received your email.

I'm dealing with these other users on their issues. We need to find out why they didn't get the email so that we can make sure they receive our communications in the future. We're checking the obvious things first. If we can all remain mature, we can solve the issues at hand.

Please stop getting in the middle of other people's issues. You're hindering our progress by creating noise and accusations. We take all of our customers seriously and our security very seriously. This is why I am here responding to everyone, and trying to clear up the situation. Please know this is your last warning. If you continue to violate the TOS, you will be banned. There will be no more warnings. If you are banned there will be no further communication, and you will not be able to log on to the site.