Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Low security at Renderosity?

l.croft opened this issue on Apr 11, 2017 ยท 83 posts

nujazz posted Wed, 26 April 2017 at 5:42 PM

Raindroptheelf posted at 5:26PM Wed, 26 April 2017 - #4303001

For me the matter is closed, so no need to send sitemails and whatnot. I have the hassle and I made changes to be more secure all over the net since my card was compromised 2 times on your site. My bank has refundet the stolen money but I am feeling very vulnarable right now when it comes to purchases. Not only here at Renderosity. You ask me what I want to hear? I would like to hear that, from now on you send an email to ALL paying customers/ members at Renderostiy to give a warning so that they might check their account frequently. As someone else already mentioned : If you can send Newsletters to everyone, surly you can send out mails reg. an hacker attack like that. THAT would put a lot of trust back. I am not mad at you personally but we need someone to talk to and you are the one on the frontline as it seems. I wish you a good day. Petra

I understand how you feel right now, and I apologize for the hassle. Good job securing your online presence, though. It's good practice to change passwords every once in and keep a short leash on your financial info.

We have regular team meetings. I'll prompt a discussion on how we can improve communication if/when these kinds of things happen. It would be dishonest of me to make specific promises on behalf everyone, but I can say that I completely understand your concern. I can also say that everyone here really does care, and we want to do the right thing for all of our users.