Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Creating Bullet physics injection poses

Cage opened this issue on May 02, 2017 ยท 12 posts

Cage posted Tue, 02 May 2017 at 7:18 PM

Here, I've trimmed away all of the stuff we don't need for an injection pose. I've kept the entire physics listing, but for the hair prop almost everything has been deleted. For the bullet actor, we really just need the weight map listing. I've also kept the softDynamicsParm dial for the simulation, in Channels, but now that I think about it, we probably don't need that. Keeping it in at least has caused me no problems.

The weight map is listed right above the Channels block. If you dig through the physics listing, you'll find the weight map number/name/identifier listed as the constraint for the actor affected by the simulation.

The process is pretty much the same for a figure as for a prop. When saving a Bullet injection pose for a figure, the weight map will be listed in the BODY actor for that figure.

Note that every Poser library file needs to open with a version listing. As shown in the image, I've kept that when I trimmed out everything else.

Bullet_injection_4.jpg

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.