Forum: Community Center

Subject: Poser / Studio / Poser conversions

SeanMartin opened this issue on May 15, 2017 ยท 16 posts

Razor42 posted Tue, 16 May 2017 at 11:19 PM

Khai-J-Bach posted at 1:41PM Wed, 17 May 2017 - #4305385

she meant, soon as anyone asks a poser question or why something like a converter can't be done,they get told to shut up by certain ppl (yes, you as one, above. you'll draw that conclusion, and please, learnt to use paragraph breaks...!) will storm in and basically shut it down.

why do you think things go quiet? cos once it starts, whats the point in carrying on?

I'll defend your right to say things. but, there comes a point when after so many times of being shutdown, a halfbrick in a sock becomes very very attractive....

This is just not true. Nobody told anyone to shutup or attacked their preferred software platform above, which would be against the TOS. The OP was aking about why more vendors do not simply use Poser for creating their products as the OP perceived the process as easier to make a DS version from that start point.

I just gave my own perspective on why that doesn't happen and why as a vendor and PA imyself, I can see issues with that kind of workflow. I didnt attack the OP or even his idea. I calmy and non-personally explained my POV. The issue is that some simply do not like that POV and choose to offer personal attacks in return rather than a rational conversation.

I didn't personally attack anyones text formatting, nor threaten anyone with violence as you have in the post above. Actually how does your comment even relate in slightest to the OPs question? Are you not doing right there, exactly what it is you are attempting to condemn in the same comment?

There is no evil DS empire to fight against, No-one is maliciously undermining the Poser platform (which is what your comment alludes to Boni)... People pushing that idea are simply seeking to divide people for their own motives. A community isn't about an us and them atittude and keeping people divided. It's about everyone getting along as well as possible, united together with a common interest which is creating art in this case. Once again it's been demonstrated that attacking perceived DS users (even if they do use both platforms) is quite alright around here. Even in the community forum. I'm truly tired of the games here,over something as silly as software preference.

Funny how you are more worried about me inciting someone to say something bad, then you are about direct threats of pyschical violence from other commenters here. Could it be that I am perceived as a DS user so should expect that the rules are different for myself.... Expect to be threatened with half bricks in socks simply for making a statement. Maybe that is why it's so quite around here... ...