Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for a simple, straightforward female figure with hair and clothes

Cosmasad1 opened this issue on May 22, 2017 ยท 24 posts

hornet3d posted Wed, 24 May 2017 at 5:18 AM

costathomas posted at 11:14AM Wed, 24 May 2017 - #4305771

Hi guys,

I don't like the proportions of the figures in Poser. I have Poser 11, by the way. All the female figures seem to have the same proportions. I'm a newbie so I'm still figuring it out, though, and I appreciate the guidance. For example, if I pick a particular figure like Judy Casual, for example, how do I know what clothing options would work with her? I'm looking in the Poser 11 Content/Props/ Clothing and I see several of the figures listed but not Judy. I could really use help here. Would I go to one of the other female figure's folders and try her clothes on by trial and error? Or does every figure have clothes that is specifically made for them?

Thank you all. I really appreciate the help.

Well if you cannot find anything exactly as you want you could try using one of the figures that is closest to your requirement and scaling or using morphs to change the proportions of the figure. If the clothes are made for that particular figure they should scale quite well and any poke through could easily be sorted with the morph brush.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.