Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Low security at Renderosity?

l.croft opened this issue on Apr 11, 2017 ยท 83 posts

Raindroptheelf posted Thu, 25 May 2017 at 4:23 AM

Madbat posted at 10:19AM Thu, 25 May 2017 - #4305806

And last month I also had to change my card after my account got hacked. It's nice that you've fulfilled your legal obligations, but I'm fulfilling my financial security obligations by not making any more purchases from Renderosity until there is a serious upgrade to site security.

I am with you. I am not purchasing here until I hear that changes have been made. Not feeling save is a bad feeling, but that is how I felt with my last purchases after my card had been skimmed twice. Even though I am using paypal for my online shopping, I do not feel save enough here at RMP. Also all those adverts top right and centre do not help. * but that is a different story * I wish RMP the best, do not hold grudges but wish that they would do more to show that they are actually working on making this place secure again and keeping their cutstomers infomed. Sending emails to EVERYONE for advertising new products and prime stuff but failing to send out emails to EVERYONE on the progress of securing this place from fraud. Very sad indeed.