Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for a simple, straightforward female figure with hair and clothes

Cosmasad1 opened this issue on May 22, 2017 ยท 24 posts

rokket posted Sat, 27 May 2017 at 4:35 PM

SamTherapy posted at 2:33PM Sat, 27 May 2017 - #4306137

Nails60 posted at 3:15PM Sat, 27 May 2017 - #4306134

Love ther ender Rokket. People are too quick to judge a figure "out of the box". If you just judge a figure by the first time you load it, I would have consigned that bug eyed, pin headed monstrosity Victoria 4 straight to the recycle bin. Any chance of the outfit being made available either as a paid product or a freebie? I'm always on the lookout for stuff for the basic poser characters.

OK, I'll bite...

People usually don't want to spend time farting around with 3rd party addons just because the figures they have look hideous. Almost all the bundled Poser figures look dreadful without additional help. To use Alyson 2 as an example, I'd have never contemplated using the thing if I hadn't seen Anastasia. That made all the difference to having a waste of HD space in my Runtime or a usable figure. Rokket's image is superb - but I'd expect no less - and shows what can be done but there are still some problems with the strange looking sculpted bits at the top of the arms.

As for V4, I've always said she has a face like a smashed crab and consequently use her very little. Life's too short to be trying to make silk purses out of sow's ears.

I agree with what appears to be an attempt to give her shoulders definition is bugging me too. But I've learned to live with it. I could probably take her into Blender and sculpt that out, but that seems like a lot of effort for something I've learned to ignore.

V4 has a ton of support still out there, including face morphs for days. The hard part for me is finding one that is both attractive and distinct. Too many of her face morphs look the same.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.