Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Site Technical Issues and Bug Reports

KristiS opened this issue on Sep 15, 2015 ยท 165 posts

Dareshiranu posted Fri, 30 June 2017 at 11:59 PM

Dareshiranu posted at 12:53AM Sat, 01 July 2017 - #4308843

JUNE2017P12B10 "You do not have permission to use this coupon". Well? It isn't purported to be Prime Member only, so? Why don't I have permission to use this coupon. Just as I was getting the impression that Render Rewards might be useful, Prime or not I get this sort of nonsense. I just want to give you money for stuff when you clearly offer a coupon and have items that are labeled as accepting of coupons in my cart. Yet you keep finding ways, apparently, to dissuade me from spending my money here. Don't you like money?

Never mind, the problem was mine. Though you should really just remove no longer valid coupons from the queue to avoid this sort of confusion. It would at least help me. This isn't the first time I've fell victim to this. I don't live on 'Rosity and thus don't always pay attention to coupons until I actually become interested in something. Usually it seems far beyond their applicable date.

Ultimately my fault but keeping them around but annoying when I finally decide I want something and you "had" a coupon but no longer.