Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What Poser needs is Posette 2018

Coleman opened this issue on Jul 20, 2017 ยท 168 posts

wolf359 posted Wed, 16 August 2017 at 9:53 AM

"For a lot of folks this is their regular job, and they have to make what sells. Sorry if that offends you. I find your implication that content creation isn't a real job to be rather offensive. If you think it's so easy and isn't a "real" job, then by all means learn how to make some of your own content and see how long it takes and how well it sells. Then you can prove to all of us that we're wrong and its just a myth.

I strongly reccommend learning to create your own clothing content as a means to liberate yourself from the whims of others in general

wether your stuff sells or not, at least you will be making the types of clothing and characters you prefer to use and saving money by not buying from others.

Having such skills will also enable you to choose whatever generation of figures you personally prefer and "future proof" them against the inevitible abandonment by the vendors who quickly move on the the latest& greatest as soon as it arrives.

I am only interested in near future & sci fi types of clothing hardly anyone was making such clothing and I also prefer an older generation Model For animation Data Compatibility.

so I upgraded my modeling skills and started making my own clothing and never looked back.

Getting angry at the content vendors and insulting them with profane attacks in the forums wont change anything, anyone can change the content situation by empowering themselves.

clavious.jpg

My website

YouTube Channel