Forum: Community Center

Subject: Annoying blank spaces in galleries

auntietk opened this issue on Aug 15, 2017 ยท 13 posts

auntietk posted Thu, 17 August 2017 at 7:29 PM

I have no freakin' idea what you're talking about, and I believe that makes us even.

I'm going to do my best to explain this.

Go look at my gallery. Check ... oh ... page 8. Check page 4. Page 3. There are 24 images on every page. Every single page has 24 images.

Now look at page 2. Today there are 23 images on that page. Look at page 1. Today there are 19 images. I'm telling you what's visible today, because if I post another image between now and when you see this, the counts on pages 1 and 2 will have changed.

The reason there are blank spaces in my gallery is because I had to delete images that didn't post properly. This is not only a problem in my gallery. Many people have deleted images for whatever reason, and when they do, the number of images on the page where the deletion occurred is less than 24.

If this doesn't make sense to you, please show my pages to someone there until you find a person who immediately says, "Oh, I see the problem!"

Please respond to me in the forum. If you send me a site mail, I'll just post it here anyway. Dealing with issues via site mail excludes other members who are having the same issue and may want to know how this turns out.

Thanks for responding, in any event, and not just letting this drop into a black hole.

Tara

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa