Forum: Animation

Subject: Do you like a side of anime with your animation?

Deenamic opened this issue on Aug 01, 2017 ยท 26 posts

poisinivy posted Sat, 19 August 2017 at 3:10 PM

Can I offer some constructive criticism, I hate to say this but the only reason I never enter these contest is because Rendo is to restrictive. . I could not make a 100 MB animation if my live depended on it ,.not one that was worth a crap or my time to make... you guys should have a animation contest where we can submit real animations that have stories and substance. that are published online that do not require our films to be downloaded on the rendo site.that we retain all our rights to our works. . where we can just offer links to the published videos that show the publishing date to fit the guidelines.. and then let the viewers vote for the films submitted. not a few judges. that are friends of friends etc. These contest would draw more contestants and more online publicity if you held them like they do for indie film festivals . I can not even come close to meeting the size requirements. of you animation guidelines . well maybe a gif picture i could but what would be the point in that? Seriously.. I have 2 HD films right now on my desk top ready to upload for a contest but they would never meet these guidelines in size spec. I just released this one today that is 1080 HD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7w8-KhoAU My youtube channel Ivy Summers Art and Animations

Please rethink how you hold these animation contest if you want more contestants.

Good luck with you animations contest . I won't be there with these restrictions