Forum: Animation

Subject: Do you like a side of anime with your animation?

Deenamic opened this issue on Aug 01, 2017 ยท 26 posts

poisinivy posted Sat, 19 August 2017 at 8:35 PM

Thanks for your reply I seen these contest but my animations are way to much for these contest i guess. i still think the best saloution would be to have people post their videos on a media site like youtube or vimio, facebook etc. these sites give a publishing date for the contest and we can link it to the contest page would save rendo having to make upload space and police the uploads . . means less liable for rendo about people using copyrighted materials in their enteries. more media coverage using social media because of the tending tabs to me equals bringing in more people into the renderosity site and allowing for more contestants. 😀

Allowing us to use social media to upload our entries, does a number of things. allows us artist to retain our copyright on our animations.. Allows for HD animations with actual stories .to be used. allows the contestants and renderosity to promote the contest better through social media reaching more people instead of being limited to uploading a AVI or mpeg. we can upload H-65 hd videos.

Its something to really think about. you won;t have to worry about people posting adult or inappropriate videos because the social media would flag and remove the offending animations. even a simple avi 10 second long 1080 x 1920 can reach a gig . in order for me to make a animation to fit in the guideline . it would just be to small to see something like 320 x 100..lol Ive been making 3d animations a long time and never been able to enter one in a contest at renderosity because the way you guys hold them. so that is why I wanted to make my suggestion to see if we can bring renderosity up to date with the rest of the world .

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment My name is Ivy