Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What Poser needs is Posette 2018

Coleman opened this issue on Jul 20, 2017 ยท 168 posts

RorrKonn posted Mon, 21 August 2017 at 6:24 AM

patorak3d I need to write a better "RorrKonns_Hand_Set_One_READ_ME.txt"

Yes you can use the RorrKonns_Hand_Set_One hands to make any of your character with for any reason .to sell or give away as Blender ,Poser etc etc character or to sell or give away as Unreal ,Unity Game characters or to make your own games with .etc .etc. Once you have modified the hands in some way "modified the topology by attaching to a arm " and or "rigged" and or " modified the topology " for example and you have textured the hands.do with them as you please.

You can do anything you want with them except sell them as is or give them away as is. I don't want anyone to sell what I'm giving away. No one else needs to give away RorrKonns_Hand_Set_One as is .They just need to post a link to them.

I just really don't want to see my free hand set for sell at turbo for a $1000.00. I told them about a Vicky there they took her down.

There's a dude that sells a subdivide to 300,000 polycount Vicky n one out fit for 100's on a outlaw site. I tell all his customers about all the free character we have.

I just don't want any crap like that.

Good luck with all your characters .

RorrKonns_Hand_Set_One has gotten over 60 downloads .I was surprised .I would have thought 5 downloads maybe. I think 60+ downloads is awesome. So I'm making a full human kit for sell. with a human ratio guide n the philosophy sub dividable topology n Triangle game character also.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance