Forum: Animation

Subject: Do you like a side of anime with your animation?

Deenamic opened this issue on Aug 01, 2017 ยท 26 posts

Deenamic posted Tue, 22 August 2017 at 10:29 PM Forum Moderator

I'm sorry you spent an hour uploading your entry only to get an error, I know that has to be frustrating. Yeah, mpegs are suppose to be an acceptable format. I think we may have to check in with the programmer and get an update on all the file formats the website can handle now. I hope this is just a temporary glitch that can be fixed easily and we can go back to accepting mpegs again. I'm happy you were able to upload your animation in another file format. Your entry came through okay on our end and I should be approving it in the next few minutes. Thank you Ivy for taking time out of your day or evening to battle with the website to get your entry in! I swear things will be easier next time. 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements