Forum: Animation

Subject: Hello everybody!

Deenamic opened this issue on Aug 25, 2017 ยท 6 posts

Deenamic posted Sat, 26 August 2017 at 11:25 AM Forum Moderator

Thank you AniMajik, infinity10, and Ivy! It feels good to be here. lol I totally agree with you all, it would be much easier to look at a video in a forum post. I don't see why that idea would be turned down. Some may say you shouldn't be able to embed video in forum posts, because what if the video has language, violence, or nudity in it, but you can easily take care of that problem by flagging the post or thread for language, violence, or nudity. Have you all ever tried embedding a video in your forum posts and did it work? I have never tried it. I have seen some members embed music videos and other videos in gallery descriptions and comments. I think you all have a legitimate reason for wanting to post videos in the forum posts and the videos are your own artistic work. I don't see any rules holding you all back from embedding videos in your forum posts.

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements