Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: IF YOU A MEMBER OF CONCERN RENDEROSITY ARTISTS....Read This

deestilo opened this issue on Oct 15, 2001 ยท 29 posts

Blackhearted posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:09 PM

your post is quite amusing. if you were truly concerned with keeping peace here and were sincere in your suggestion that everyone refrain from adding fuel to the fire then you wouldnt have posted this hypocritical thread. or messages like this one ------------- HEI I'M NUMBER 151 : My comment is :" DO WHAT EVER THE FU&^$K YOU WANNA DO !!! You wanna sue someone be my guess..... YOu wanna be pirates be my guess..... YOu wanna be an ass or a bitch be my guess..... BUT KEEP YOUR MOUTH TO WHERE IT BELONGS !!!! And btw....... This comment is made by Dees.... any legal right will be whatever you like it to be..... And please do someone sue me and drag me to court....ROGER COOLOUT ------------- -"You don't need to reply on this one. I don't care or I don't really wanna know what you feel, but incase you write something.....I'll read it." ok. this line just totally contradicted your statement that all you care about is the renderosity community. and as for maintaining a good relationship between vendors and buyers - thats exactly what the entire thread is about. if you took the time to actually READ the thread rather that just troll it, you would have discovered that for yourself. -"One more I will post this message several times in the future... I HOPE you don't felt pissed off...." please dont. you will piss a lot of people off. and the spamming of 'everyone read my message in the poser forum' by abusing the invite to chat feature is pretty disgusting. grow up.