Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Project Evolution, fun and the future.

erogenesis opened this issue on Jan 19, 2018 ยท 88 posts

SamTherapy posted Fri, 26 January 2018 at 6:53 PM

Boni posted at 12:46AM Sat, 27 January 2018 - #4323112

Blackhearted, I realize this is how you see the situation, which is your right. But the way you have phrased the last post ... and the verbiage you are using can be seen as a personal attack by some and that is against the TOS. I know this is frustrating. But as has been said, the disagreement is best dealt with privately. This way we can move on with our products and our forums in a constructive manner.

Respectfully disagree.

Sure, it's not great to see people fighting on the forum and as far as the TOS goes, I support that but...

If Blackhearted is correct, it needs addressing and, out in the open is, I believe, in the best interests of all concerned.

I wasn't party to any discussions or agreements regarding PE, so I have no idea what the intent was. I don't recall any statements from anyone regarding where, when and how the product would be released but that's not to say they didn't happen, nor that they did. I'd like to know, however, in order to make an informed decision.

For the record, I have nothing against either party involved. I like the figure and admire the amount of care and attention given to it; I've said positive things in many threads. I also have a lot of time for Blackhearted; I've bought a lot of his stuff over the years and he's always been fine with me in any contact we've had.

I'd like to know what's what, that's all.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery