Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Poser user really frustrated with store contents...

Lyne opened this issue on Mar 03, 2018 ยท 152 posts

fireangel posted Sat, 03 March 2018 at 3:54 PM

I love new Poser stuff too, though for a little while there won't be much of it for me because the money has to go to college books and I have to save for a new computer and a few other things that are more urgent than new Poser toys.

My products for the foreseeable future here will be Poser only. New and unusual bicycle for Poser coming very soon I hope, plus textures for some of the V4 and M4 clothing here. I cannot yet use Dawn or Dusk, not till I get a new computer and that won't happen until near the end of 2018 or early 2019.

I hope you will check out Tempesta3d's store and the Business Suit IV for V4 and Business Suit V for V4. 3D-Age has a lot of clothing of varying types for V4. Textures for those two suits are my current Poser work projects, to turn the two suits into a mix-n-match set. I aim to make them look like serious business suits, not overly fancy but very smart. Japanese silk shirts, wool and silk suit fabrics, that kind of thing. Whether those appeal or not I hope you get lots more Poser content for your runtime.