Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Poser user really frustrated with store contents...

Lyne opened this issue on Mar 03, 2018 ยท 152 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Sat, 03 March 2018 at 7:01 PM

Couldn't agree more! I've bought stuff recently for the first time in years (Just got back into Poser from a VERY long hiatus) and every time I peruse the MP, it's G8, G8, G8, G8, DS Only...

HELLOooooooo.. we're still quite a few Poser users out here.

I have an idea that all the fancy DForce-stuff would be REALLY easy to market to Poser users as well. We've after all had Dynamic Cloth since Poser 5! - but nooo .. weird unusable formats only. If the merchants that make DForce stuff would just supply the OBJ ... I can clothify that really easy ... sigh

Oh and another thing that REALLY irks me... Something Rosity should actually work on... "My Picks" in the MP .. are 99% DS only stuff... Helloo again.. I'm listed as a Poser user. Show me POSER STUFF. I am NOT going to switch to DS, the damned thing won't even RUN properly on my computer. Show me the new things for POSER. And CHANGE the Sponsored ads to show POSER STUFF. Surely it's not rocket science.

So please, vendors .. keep making stuff for the Gen 4 figures. M4 and V4. At the moment, I'm rendering an image with Mike 3 - but I do realise no one dares to touch that old stuff with a bargepole. Too bad, really, but well... I'll happily settle for something for his younger cousin ;) (just remember with the subdivision feature in P11, the older figures DO get a new life. They look really NICE in Superfly. I mean .. this is Posette ...

OldTimePinup.jpg

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.