Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Poser user really frustrated with store contents...

Lyne opened this issue on Mar 03, 2018 ยท 152 posts

powerage posted Sun, 04 March 2018 at 2:49 AM

I'm really sorry Lyne for your frustration that I understand very well. As you quote me I must explain to you the reasons why I do not develop more for Poser.

1/ The first and most frustrating reason for me is that I can not use Poser anymore. Indeed my Poser 2012 was installed on my old computer which unfortunately went out of order. And I have no backup of the installation file, and unlike DAZ or we can download years after the content that we bought it is not the case at Smith Micro. I bought the latest version of Poser and was so disappointed with the Pauline character that I asked for a refund and it motivated me to learn DS and devoted myself to him.

2/ Before I was only doing the Poser, despite a multitude of messages that asked me to do for DS. Doing for DS and Poser would imply almost double the workl, for prices lower and lower in this market, it is not viable. And if I had to change for DS, it was by constraint because the sales for Poser were done less and less.

3/ The day or Poser will be able to be delivered with decent characters, certainly that I would be interested again.

4/ As mentioned above, supply and demand are the basic rules of the market. And currently it is clear that this benefits to DS. Poser vegetates for years and from what I read, it does not seem to move in the right direction.

In an ideal world, DS would not exist and DAZ would have bought Poser and improved it, today the customer would not be cut in half.