Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Poser user really frustrated with store contents...

Lyne opened this issue on Mar 03, 2018 · 152 posts

Karth posted Sun, 04 March 2018 at 4:37 AM

infinity10 posted at 11:29AM Sun, 04 March 2018 - #4325534

uhmmm, seems to me that Poser is become more of a help-youself software, so users tend to be folk who can twiddle and tweak settings a bit for themselves. Which means Poser content should be more basic - not sub-par qulaity - but that users can and will make adjustments as they build their own scenes. I think - just my own opinion - that Poser users need not be catered to based on the old plug-and-play content model. Perhaps this is something that Renderosity business folk can discuss with content creators.

Yes... and they do think if the product works after they tweak things, that every vendor can do that too and upload products. But those products don´t pass QA. For QA the product has to be better and work without much tweaking. Personally i like it too when it works well without tweaking. I have a lot of stuff that i don´t upload, i can work with that very good, but it would not pass QA. For me that Weightmapping in Poser was really the Dead for my conforming clothes. But, maybe thats only my Problem..whatever..i am also not on that vendor list above ..lol. So...doesn´t matter at all if i do something or not.