Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Poser user really frustrated with store contents...

Lyne opened this issue on Mar 03, 2018 ยท 152 posts

Syltermermaid posted Sun, 04 March 2018 at 10:07 AM

On my freebies you can see which side I'm on. I'm a fan of V4 and I just think she is the best figure for Poser. I'm not really a seller anymore, because of my health I just went in pension, but I'm still a poser user and I check every day if I see something new that I COULD buy. It is right COULD buy, because I would buy a lot more if there would be a chance. I'm now since 2004 in Poser and I bought really nearly everything what looked good and I could use for pinups. I wrote to a lot of seller if they could not make some things also for Poser, but got always the answer, that would be too much work. All the years Poser user financed the living(I know that best) for a lot of merchants and now they left us down like a hot potato. I will not give names but I'm really disapointed. My folders are full with stuff from this merchants and now we are for them too much work. If I see how many times my freebies are downloaded I can tell you also a lot of new people love poser but have so less choice to get clothes and hair for them. It is annoying to see all the great hair OOT makes now and we have no chance to get at least sometime one inbetween also for V4. Or look at the sexy new close for the new generation?? We would also like to dress our character that way. We don't expect the same amount of stuff for Poser than for DAZ but at least sometime inbetween also the topseller could make a nice outfit or hair also for Poser. It want help that we protest,but at least I did say what I feel!!!