Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Poser user really frustrated with store contents...

Lyne opened this issue on Mar 03, 2018 ยท 152 posts

karanta posted Mon, 05 March 2018 at 4:09 AM

Thanks for starting this thread Lyne :)

I want to answer, because I read the sentence: "THANKS GOODNESS for merchants like Flink, and Shaaramuse3D, and Karanta (sometimes) still making items for Poser!" Thanks for this kind words, but I don't understand the "sometimes" behind my name. All my 3D products are 100% for Poser. I never release DS products, because I usually seldom use DS.

You will find products for a lot of different figures in my store: V4, Miki 3+4, PE, Luna, Dawn, Dusk, Maisie - just to name a few of them. There are even still a few older products for A3, NearMe, Laura and the K4 Kids for example in my store.

I had a longer pause in making something new, because I did other (non Poser / DS related ) work. The only time (long ago) I did DS products was when I made comissioned products for the Daz Platinum Club.

But I have to admit that now and then I am thinking about making something for G8/DS. The only reason I don't do it is that I really prefer to work with Poser. I'm even one of the few people who are making something for Pauline :)

Sales were a lot better some time ago. I'm in the lucky position that I also do other mostly 2D related work and don't rely on the money I earn with Poser products. If this would be my only income there is no way I could make a living with it any more. Not even if I would work 12+ hours a day / 7 days a week ;)

(sorry about my bad English)

My Renderosity Store