Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: EASTER 2018 GRAB BAG

dragonwulf opened this issue on Mar 30, 2018 ยท 22 posts

CybersoxXIII posted Tue, 03 April 2018 at 3:52 PM Online Now!

tattooedillusions posted at 3:41PM Tue, 03 April 2018 - #4327359

I'm a DAZ user that doesn't mind some poser stuff if I can use it by tweaking surface settings for iray, autofitting, etc so I generally don't pose a fit when I get something for poser but one purchase really got to me. The grab bag item turned out to be an outfit for poser (no big deal there) BUT it was, 1, for Victoria (yes that's right V1), 2, no longer available for purchase, 3, by a vendor not on the grab bag list and 4, the vendor is not even a vendor here anymore lol.

Yeah... that sounds like something went wrong with the selection process completely and you should be owed an exchange if they gave you a product by a vendor they don't even represent anymore. In previous years' grab bags I've received texture sets for products that weren't being sold at Rendo anymore, but I didn't get any texture-set only products at all this time around so I think they did better overall. Of course, I did get a bunch of poser dynamic outfits, but fortuitously those can be used in DAZ studio now with either D-force or VWD.