Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: Restarting the development of VWD

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jan 24, 2018 ยท 306 posts

MrFiddles22 posted Wed, 04 April 2018 at 12:29 AM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 10:28PM Tue, 03 April 2018 - #4327407

Hello,

I agree with you, there a lot of tutorials to do on VWD. Several tens... at least.

Perhaps it is a good way to use Patreon to do them.

My goal is to work in 3 domains:

Each file would be at a very low price (1$ or 2$ for complex explanations) on Patreon's website.

Tell me what you think of this concept?

Sure, whatever helps you continue your work, (If you're successful, that helps us be successful)

-Video Tutorials are definitely needed. If I had a specific VWD issue, I would not mind paying for a detailed explanation video (If I understand you correctly, that you want to charge for specific tutorials)

You could also sell advanced tutorials in the Renderosity Store as well. (Similiar to how Blacksmith 3D Does with advanced tutorials)

-I would try at minimum to have basic video tutorials avialable for basic functions and new Version features, so people can get started with VWD correctly.

-Regarding clothes, it would be good to see what optimal designs for VWD should look like and how they should be constructed. I would like to see your clothing designs.

-I'm not sure how to use RIP files, but it sounds good, I get the basic idea behind it.

Try it out out, see if it works.