Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: Restarting the development of VWD

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jan 24, 2018 ยท 306 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Fri, 04 May 2018 at 11:21 AM

Currently, the Dynamic morphs function has a reference vertex and 2 direction vertices. You can choose the reference vertex, choose the morphs to modify and then generate the wire.

When you generate the wire, the 2 direction vertices are generated in the program in X and Y directions. These vertices will be used by the function to define the 2 planes which will be used to calculate the morph to use and the value to apply to it.

This solution is correct if your reference vertex (its normal in fact) is close to the Z direction. (fine for the breasts and the glutes). if the vertex is far from this direction, the result will not be fine. You could rotate the character to resolve this issue, but the recording of this dynamic morph will not be recorded correctly because only the reference vertex is recorded.

I want to give the ability to make any rotation you want when you generate the dynamic morph. To record correctly this dynamic morph, I have to record the 2 directions vertices. I will do this modification soon.

If my reply is not clear enough, I can explain better with an image.

This means all mesh with morphs can be modified dynamically.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube